Friday, June 12, 2015

Gulkand Icecream

      
               I had this once when I had been to India. Since then I am so crazy for this icecream. I always have it when I am in India. But its not easily available. & here in Netherlands it is not at al available. So in my last trip I just got a jar of Gulkand icecream.  I make this Gulkand icecream whenever I have its craving. My husband doesn't like Gulkand a lot. But he just loves this icecream. When I make it, wefight for each spoon of it... ;-) So here is the recipe for all of you as well.

              Just enjoy it in summers. Doesn't take long to make it & is made in just 4 ingredients !!



Ingredients:
  • 250 ml Heavy whipping cream
  • 3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 tsp Rose syrup
  • 3 tsp Gulkand





Method:
  • Whip the heavy whipping cream till soft peaks are formed in it with the help of whipping machine / hand whisk.
  • Add condensed milk, rose syrup & gulkand to this whipped cream. Whisk again with the hand whisk on low speed.
  • Now transfer the mixture to a container. Close with the lid. Put it in freezer to freeze to set.
  • Once set, just enjoy !!! It is veryyyy yummyyyy.

Tips:
  • No need to add sugar.
  • Before putting in in the freezer to set, taste it. Add 1 tsp more of condensed milk or 1 tsp gulkand according to your taste.



Related Recipes:


                  Leave the comments below...



                         COPYRIGHTS BY SHARU'S KITCHEN FUNDAS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment